Sunday, November 18, 2007

Halloween!

Well, I have finally gotten the hang of this blogging thing and am just now getting around to posting Halloween pictures. The girls all had a great time. Aspen loved going door to door and tried to go in several houses. I guess we need to have a lesson on stranger danger. She said, " Trick-or-Treat" and "Happy Halloween" even if I was the only one that understood her. The twins just rode in the stroller. They seemed to just enjoy watching the excitement. At first I was going to the doors with all 3 treat bags but I started to feel dumb since I knew full well that the girls weren't going to be eating any of the candy anyway. I guess I am finally getting old because I was so excited when we had our first kid and could finally go trick-or-treating again, at least legitamately. I wanted to go and go and get as much candy as we could. This year we didn't even get half a bucket plus we started at 5:30. I don't think we have ever gone trick-or-treating when it wasn't already dark. It will probably get more exciting again when the kids are the ones that want to go and go and get as much candy as they can. Hope you all had a great time.

No comments: