Sunday, November 25, 2007

A time for giving thanks!

We are so grateful to live in Omaha. It has given us so many things. We have learned so much. We have made many friends. We have accomplished some of our more difficult goals and have begun goals we may never have set. This year we were grateful to stay in Omaha for Thanksgiving. We were able to share the holiday with many other families staying in town. I was so glad I didn't have to make a whole Thanksgiving dinner just for the 3 of us. The twins were on a visit to their birth mom. I only had a few assignments, a few of which did not involve cooking. I was very relieved. We hope our friends and family were able to enjoy a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sunni, I always hear about your family from Shannon, but now I can see it. Aspen is so cute, and I have to confess that we just named our baby Aspen because I thought it was such a cute name. We have a blog too, but it's private. If you are interested send me your email address and I'll send you an invite jsaac4@yahoo.com.
Shalyce (Fish)
PS- You totally have the Prescott connection on your blog!

Shaun & April said...

Sunny, Thanks for the updated info. I love looking at everyones blogs, it's the only way I stay in touch since my life is crazy. It looks like you guys are doing really good. Wish we were closer.

Emily said...

Happy Thanksgiving!