Sunday, November 18, 2007

No news is good news!

Nothing much new going on right now but just an update on Daren. He has signed a year contract with the VA hospital here. His hours are good (8-4:30) and the commute even better (around 8 min.). They originally said he would be doing 50/50 inpatient/outpatient but since starting on Nov. 1 he has still only seen 2 inpatient patients. He is really enjoying outpatient. Good riddance to the bodily fluids, manual labor and grouchy nurses. We will see if we stay for the whole year depending on what happens with the twins. We are just waiting to see if they become available for adoption. They have court Jan. 8th. We will be sure to pass on any new developments.

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Hello from AZ! Good to hear that no news is good news! Your girls are so big now, and you guys look like you are having lots of fun. I'm glad you have joined the blog world, we just recently have as well. Check us out at dawndespain.blogspot.com! Good to hear the happenings from Nebraska!
:) Dawn

Tammie said...

Hey Sunni! Cute blog! It's fun to see whats going on with you guys, it's been so long since the Base life, thank goodness we're away from there! OUr blog is koellefamily.blogspot.com

hope said...

Hi Sunni!! I was sooo excited to see your name on Dawn's blog. I can't believe how long it has been since I have seen Aspen! She is beautiful!!! We are in Alabama now. You can catch Shawn, myself & the kids at http://blurbsoftheholcombfamily.blogspot.com/

Take care!
Hope

Sherrie said...

I have a blog too, visit us at supercrawfords.blogspot.com.

Emily said...

Hi Sunni, I use to be in your parents ward and I use to talk to you a little bit. I remember I think you brought me dinner once after I had Josh?! Anyway, thought I would drop a line and say HI! Hope you keep in touch!!

www.loriafamilydialogues.blogspot.com