Friday, February 22, 2008

Pink or Blue?



After weeks of anticipation we finally found out what we are having. One of each. We are so excited and feel like we are getting the best of both worlds. Daren finally gets his boy and I get to have another girl to play dress up with. The boy weighs 6 oz. and the girl weighs 7 oz. They are both doing well and seem very active. We can't wait to meet them. Daren wasn't able to come to the ultrasound so I didn't want to tell him over the phone. I went and bought little presents in the appropriate colors. I gave him the pink one first and he was a little nervous they were both going to be girls. When he saw blue it was all good. Finally some more testosterone.

14 comments:

Jeannette said...

yay congrats! How perfect! I am glad you will have a boy and Aspen will have a sister. I am so excited for you and so glad the babies are both healthy and well!

Shaun & April said...

I'm so excited for you guys. You're right, best of both worlds. Keep us all updated. Can't wait...

Sherrie said...

CONGRATULATIONS! It'll be nice for them to have their own identity, and role in the family. What does Aspen think?

the heiner family said...

Yeah!!!!! That is the best news! How lucky is that? Guess they aren't identical...right? Just Kidding! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congrats. That is so exciting and how perfect is that?

brownfam said...

Ya!!! How exciting. We are so happy for you. I bet Daren is so glad to finally have another boy in the house. Keep in touch.

Tiffany said...

Yeah!!!! How awesome. I think that both would be the best! I think I would have a ball with both. Great news I am so happy for you!

Brittany said...

Congrats!!! We are so excited for you.

hope said...

Yay!!!!! That is so awesome! Congrats to you both!! I am sure Aspen will be thrilled, too!!!

Emily said...

Congrats, congrats! How exciting!

Bonnie said...

That is so exciting! How perfect that you are having one of each. I am so happy for you guys!

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

Wow that is too exciting!! One of each I can't believe you Sunnie. I think you are supermom. Good luck with your pregnancy. How and let me know how it feels being prego with twins, are you extra tired, hungry, nausiated? I just can't imagine 2 inside me.

Hailey said...

Yeah, how fun!

I tagged you Sunnie...go to my blog for details!

Chase and Teresa said...

Congrats! My sister has twins- a boy and girl, and it is crazy to see how they just go towards their gender specific toys. My niece loves baby dolls, and my nephew loves cars and dirt. And even though they have their own favorties they have the strongest bond.