Friday, February 1, 2008


I don't think we have ever posted any pictures of Yoda for those of you who have never seen him. We think he looks more like a bat or a lama or a seal if you pin his ears back. He was even smaller when we got him and all ears, hence the name. We got him a couple of years ago for Aspen to have someone to play with and to teach her to be more gentle. They play tug o war sometimes but mostly just respect each other's space. I have never been a dog person but ironically he has become "my" dog. He is very well behaved, cuddly and only barks out of protectiveness. He doesn't bark if no one is home. He now weighs a whopping 3 and a half pounds. We love him and are glad to have him as part of the family.
P.S. I had an ultrasound yesterday and everything looks good. We should be able to find out what we are having in two weeks. Because of their heart rates the Dr. thinks they are both the same gender and most likely identical. We shall see.

6 comments:

Brittany said...

I can see the Llama more than the others. So sorry to hear about the girls. Good luck with your twins. We are so excited for you.

Hailey said...

He's so cute! Make sure you let us all know when you have more twin news in 2 weeks!

Marshall and Dana said...

I LOVE YODA! He is so cute. Cant wait for summer so I can see him more often.

Bama Holcomb Family said...

Yoda is adorable! I keep forgetting how you were into Star Wars, too. I haven't posted Shawn's Star Wars room yet because he keeps demanding it is not finished yet. Maybe I can sneak in a few shots though.
I am so excited for your twins! How exciting that they might be identical. Our prayers are with you.

Creative Corner said...

Yoda is so cute. I am glad he is a good dog! Heheee. HOW STINKN fun not only twins but identical! That is so neat

Natalie said...

Hi Sunni:
I found your blog on missy's! It has been a long time and I see we have missed a lot in your life, good and bad. Congrats on the babies. What a miracle! And I can't believe how big Aspen is. She was only 5 when I had her in primary...was it that long ago?