Friday, February 8, 2008

I love to read!

Aspen loves to read. She could read all day long. What she is saying is beyond me but I think she knows more than we think. The other day I was pointing to pictures in a book and she was repeating what I said. I hadn't gotten to one of the pictures yet and she pointed and said, "Chocolate!" We don't even give her that much candy and never a whole candy bar so I wondered how that was the one picture she knew without needing me to say it first. I guess better that she is looking at chocolate than the gun magazine Daren is reading. What was he thinking?

6 comments:

Dawn said...

just wanted to say hi, glad to see you are doing well and keeping busy. Can't wait to hear what you are having!

Emily said...

Cute photo! I love to read with the kids, books are so fun!

Just like Dawn, I can't wait to hear what you are having!

Shawnie said...

Obviously she's a true girl if she needs no prompting to say chocolate! A girl of my own heart. Oh, I miss you guys and hope you are feeling well.
Shawnie

hope said...

I love that picture. Those are priceless. I am not a very avid reader. Zach can read 100 pages a night though. That's before we cut him off and tell him he needs his sleep. I have actually accepted a challenge from him to read teh New Testament. I am sure he will pass me up and finish before long. I am still excited though.

The Brown's said...

Sunnie-Over Christmas I heard you were pregnant with twins and I was SOOOO excited and glad for you. I remember when I was trying for Maeley and we kinda were on the bandwagon together. You have amazing strength to go through all that you have just with getting pregnant. And then I checked out your blog and saw about the twins and holymoly how much does one person have to go through. I know its true that the Lord doesnt give us more than we can handle. YOU and Daren are Amazing people and Im so glad I have gotten to know your family. And I apologize for staying in contact better when you guys are HERE! Take care and I will try call soon. -Nicole

Sherrie said...

I love getting a glimpse into what my kids are thinking. Yea for reading!