Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Traditions

I am hoping to start a new tradition of PJs on Christmas Eve. I had to go to 5 different stores. Aspen needed ones with feet and that is hard to find them that big. Lily needed all cotton due to skin sensitivities. I don't want to do Christmasy (sp?) PJs because I think it looks weird to have Santa on your PJs in February. Anyway, the above picture is of this year's collection taken on Christmas Eve. Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year!

4 comments:

Shaun & April said...

My sister found the footie pj's at Shopko in ALL sizes for her whole family. They have adult sizes!!

hope said...

I have several friends who do that same tradition. It may seem silly, but Santa gives my kids pjs to open in the stocking in the morning. I just always opened everything on Christmas morning, and I have a real hard time changing things like that.

Your kids are so cute!!

Sierra Prina said...

Kyler has those same pjs! From Costco?! We want to have that same tradition. And i agree, its a waste to get Christmas pjs and i usually dont like the patterns they have. That is a really cute picture but where are you and Daren in your footy pjs? haha

Durham Family said...

I think it is a good tradition. We did that this year. The girls opened their PJs on Christmas Eve that way they were all ready for pictures next morning. Oh, and Target has footed PJ up to size 14 I think and they didn't look Christmasy.