Monday, November 9, 2009

Halloween 2009

This Halloween was pretty fun. The kids were not super into Trick or Treating but they played along. The weather was pretty good. The twins were chickens and they kept warm in their fuzzy costumes. Aspen was a Shabby Princess. She actually wore the headband for awhile. I had like four shirts on her to keep her warm. Next year I will try to be more creative and make costumes. I had a vision of what I wanted my pictures to look like, how they would smile and look at the camera and all that good stuff. I think it is the age but they didn't want to cooperate in the least. I couldn't get all three of them to look or smile to save my life so this is the best I could do.

8 comments:

Prina Family said...

I LOVE your porch! it looks so good!
and that pumpkin/sucker idea is so cute too. I hope you guys can come for thanksgiving so bad!

Julie said...

I love the picture where Aspen has her hands up like "I didn't do it, and Jude looks GUILTY and Lily is just a smiling away. Way cute, maybe not the way you wanted but they are still adorable. And I love your latern and porch so cute.

Durham Family said...

Way cute! Gotta love the little chickens.

Heather said...

Sunnie, I love your pictures. You did a great job and your porch looks amazing. Good job!!

Tim and Cindy Larsen said...

How cute are all your kids....how grown up they look! Hope you are happy sunnie! Cute Cute pics!
xoxo cindy

Eli, Trieste, and The Gals said...

They all look so cute! And the decorations you used for your porch are awesome! Hope you all are doing well!

Cassie said...

Hey Sunnie,
I found your blog on the Keri's blog list. Thought I would visit and say hi.
We are blogging too at thehillsadventures.blogspot.com

Dawn said...

I've got a Christmas card with your name on it, but no address! WIll you send it to dawndespain@gmail.com? Thanks!!