Friday, February 27, 2009

My Cards

When we moved here I was pleasantly surprised that our ward had a card night. It works a little different than the one in Omaha. You come with all your cards made and then there is some time at the beginning to socialize and then you exchange cards and talk about how they were made, etc. Then there are treats and it is over in about 1.5-2 hours. Right now there are only 11 people in the group which is a really good size. I really enjoy it and look forward to hosting in Aug. Any suggestions on treats or door prizes? I forgot to mention they have a drawing for door prizes. I won a notepad this last time and I was so glad. I make lists for everything. If I don't write things down I don't remember them. Scroll down to see samples of other ladies' cards.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

These are so cute! I love them! I wish I was crafty like that.

Oliver & Natalie said...

Those are way cute cards! I hope our next ward or neighborhood has card night too. I love to go to them!

amber buhrley said...

thanks for the ideas. I am starting a group and our first card night is on march 13th. The theme is baby and birthday so I might steel some ideas!