Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Crawling

The babies are getting close to crawling finally! Or at least thinking about it. Jude can get on his knees up and is just barely learning to get the top half up. For quite awhile he just dug his head into the ground but a couple days ago Daren said he saw him with his head up. Lily has the bottom half up or the top half up but can't put them together yet. I am not in a rush. I am enjoying them still moving slowly. They roll around mostly still right now. I think all stages are fun and as much as I want them to stay babies it is fun to see them learn new stuff.

7 comments:

Missy said...

They are just too cute! I think it's fun when they start crawling (even though it's a little more work) I just love seeing them reach all the fun milestones.

Matt said...

Wait what? It seriously feels like they are only 2 or 3 months old. When you said finally I had to scroll down to see how old they really are. I remember seeing the seven months post but didnt internalize it until you said they are almost crawling. So fun for you! Your life is going to be turned upside down in the next few weeks!!

Matt said...

ok, that last comment was actually amber but I was logged in under matts account. Woops!

GRAMMY said...

I LOVE that photo, Sunnie! And I love those little kiddies!

Chanelle Lockard said...

They are growing up so fast! I need to hurry and come visit before they are no longer babies...I don't know when that will happen but hopefully it will...I feel more like an aunt to them than a cousin! Hope all is going well!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe they are old enough to be doing that. It seems like they were just born. They are so cute though. I love seeing pictures of them.

Dawn said...

wow, crawling?? They are getting so big and time is flying! theyare so cute! It's so much work though. Enjoy the rolling for now!