Tuesday, August 19, 2008

This day couldn't come soon enough




I don't know who was more ready for this day, Aspen or I. I know she has been really bored at home with me having to take care of babies all day. She has been kind of jealous of the attention the babies get. It is great she gets to go back to school to be with her friends and have a more structured day. She really seems to have enjoyed her first couple days back. She was able to get the same teacher, room and same 10 of the 13 kids in her class. I think this will really make the move much easier with less transition and less change. Hope all of your first days of school went well.

3 comments:

Shaun & April said...

She is so cute and so big!! Walking and not scooting?? Good luck with the move! Let us know if you are ever down this way and we can get together.

Durham Family said...

She looks all grown up. I am sure it will be fun to be back to school and her routine.

Eli, Trieste, and The Gals said...

Aspen looks so cute getting ready for school! Her hair is so long a beautiful. She is such a sweety! And I really like her new shoes!