Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Good Bye Zoo, Good Bye Omaha


We made our last trip to the zoo to see the butterfly exhibit. I thought Aspen might finally enjoy the carousel. She really liked standing in line listening to the music and she liked the first half of the ride and then I think she went on overload. She covered her ears and clung to me. It was fun to see how she would react. It is sad to think of all the things we will miss about Omaha. I have to say one thing I won't miss are the winters. We will be leaving just in time. We should be headed out the first week in October if all goes as planned. Hopefully all the pieces fall into place. Boise here we come.

8 comments:

amber buhrley said...

in the beginning you will miss omaha and think you arent going to love your new life in boise. But soon enough it will feel like home and you will love it! I promise! I went through all those same emotions and it was hard to do, now I find myself two years later in the same situation! good luck!

Tiffany said...

Boise ID hu? That will be fun! You will be closer to me! If you find yourself in the Salt Lake area we will have to hook up so I can see your cute kids! Good luck with the move that can't be too fun with two little ones :)

Marshall and Dana said...

Good Luck!!! That is so exciting!

Dawn said...

What's in Boise?? I think that's little closer to AZ, right? Sounds fun, hope it is a step up!

hope said...

Congrats! And good luck. What another great adventure.

I have been thinking about you all so much lately. Hope everyone is well and happy.

Sherrie said...

My friends Amber and Chris just moved to Omaha, and were (at least she was) super nervous. I'm glad that the winter was the only yucky part.

My good friend Jaimie lives in Boise, and loves it! I visit her on occasion. Next time, I'll make a point to visit you and your fam.

the heiner family said...

I am SO sad you are leaving! We need to have one more girls night before you leave!

Prina Family said...

Sunnie its Sierra! Grandpa (dad to you i guess) sent me the link for your blog. The twins are really some of the cutest babies i have ever seen! Every picture is so cute! Aspen is getting so big too. I want to see you guys so bad!