Saturday, June 7, 2008

It looks like a baby...

\

Here are the pictures from the last ultrasound taken last Monday. After they took all the measurements the girl weighs 4 lbs. and the boy weighs 3 lbs. 9 oz. That was great news! They are still going to try hard to hold me off for another couple weeks but after that they won't try as hard. I will get to take my pump off at 36 weeks if I make it that far. For now the babies are just growing and would be fine anytime the Dr. said. We are getting excited and can't believe they are almost here.

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

How amazing. I am so excited for you! Do you have any names picked out?

Shawnie said...

Don't get too anxious. Keep those babies cooking!!! I am so excited for you guys!!! How awesome to have a pump at home and NOT in the hospital. Nice! Love the ultrasound pics!

Sherrie said...

um, you've been tagged. See Sherrie Nelson for more info.

Anonymous said...

Wow, those are some good ultra sound pictures. Most of the time I can't even tell what I'm looking at in mine. Yeah and them staying in there so long, and here's to awhile longer!

Marshall and Dana said...

Im so glad to hear that those babies are still in you!! I am so excited to see them, so you better post as soon as you get a second which probably will not be right away;) We are really excited for you! Say hi to Khandalavala for me, I wish I had him still!

the heiner family said...

That is so exciting! I cannot believe the time is almost here! Please let me know how I can help! I am much more helpful now that I am past the first trimester!

Eli, Trieste, and The Gals said...

the ultrasound pictures are incredible!! i am so excited to see some pictures of them when they are born!! best of luck with everything!