Friday, May 30, 2008

And they came two by two...



Sorry I have procrastinated so long getting these pictures up. It is a good thing we had my shower when we did cause I don't think I could handle that much excitement now. It has been almost a month but I just wanted to share the fun with those who couldn't be there and to thank Meghan for all her hard work. You were too nice to have done all this for our family. Thanks to Nona and Alyson for their help also and to everyone that came for their generous gifts. We are so excited to be having a boy and a girl, the best of both worlds. Thank you for all your support and friendship!

4 comments:

Shaun & April said...

When I read the title, I thought you meant the babies came... Looks like a great shower. I can't believe it's getting so close. Keep us posted.

Dawn said...

Fun stuff! Can't wait to hear the good news of the arrival! Does your mom get to come out? That would be great. Not that you couldn't handle it, with being wonderwoman and all. Good luck!

Eli, Trieste, and The Gals said...

SUNNIE, YOU LOOK SO GREAT! YOUR BABY SHOWER LOOKED LIKE LOTS OF FUN.

Brei said...

Congrats, Sunnie! It's so good to see your great family and how it's growing!! Email me at breibunker@gmail.com so we can invite you to our blog!

Kelly & Brei Bunker