Monday, October 3, 2011

Trip to St. George

We wanted to go visit Grammie and Grandpa and these were some of the pictures we took of the fun stuff we did. We ran into Zach and Mary Williams who don't even live there and we were able to visit with Kristen Heiner and her kids and Daren went golfing with Brett. On our last day there we were also able to see Ryan and Nona Durham and their 3 girls. On our way home we were able to see Alyson and her two boys. So much fun! We crammed a lot in to the few days we were there. The kids had a good time and my parents were good sports to put up with all of us. We had a great time!
October 3, 2011

Click on the picture to be taken to the Picasa web album.

5 comments:

the heiner family said...

It was so good to see you guys! How about us adults go out to dinner next time you are in town? Oh and I just remembered that I need to re-invite you to my blog...wow I am really on top of things!

Prina Family said...

Hey when I click on the picture, it says "page not found" I want to see the pictures!! :)

hope said...

Same as the Prina family. But, from the sounds of it you really did cram lot of good times into a short time. Those trips are always a love/hate thing for me. Love seeing old friends. HATE leaving!!

Staffords said...

Oh my goodness, I finally had time to go to picasa and look at the fun pictures. You cut Aspen's hair. I didn't know that. I love it, she looks very grown up though. She's not a little girl anymore. Thanks for posting those.

Julie said...

OK those were really my comments. I was logged in as you from picasa so it looks like you made those comments.
Sorry