Saturday, December 11, 2010

Church dress



I cannnot keep clothes on the kids even now that it is winter. Jude doesn't want to wear any and Lily just wants to have a shirt on inside out and backwards with mismatched socks and pants on backwards. This is pretty much their uniform everyday. Like I said before, I like to take pictures of them on Sunday because they are definitely dressed and they actually match and look mostly presentable. Lily had to make a quick call before heading out to the car.

2 comments:

Prina Family said...

Wow I cant believe you have been married that long! And I am so happy for you that Daren surprised you like that. Thats probably what almost every girl really wants and what almost every guy isnt good at:)
P.S. Your kids are cute:)

azandersens said...

Our address is 1657 N Nevada Way, Mesa, AZ 85203 Yours is waiting to be stamped. Are you still on Schubert Pl? I couldn't find your e-mail. Mine is hdandersen@gmail.com