Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Finally, it's a boy and a girl again






After months of begging and pleading Daren agreed to let me cut Jude's hair. I finally found someone I like both for my hair and for the kids. I was so excited to see Jude looking more like a boy and Lily getting the hair out of her eyes. We tried to have an homage to Jude's long hair last night. We tried to do a mohawk and instead it was all kinds of interesting. I love love love how their hair both turned out. They are cute as buttons and people can finally stop telling me how cute my "girls" are.

10 comments:

Julie said...

So dang cute, I can't stop looking at their picture. Tell Daren Thank you.

Prina Family said...

Cute! I thought you were announcing you were pregnant again with twins! haha. I love the haircuts

Bobi Jensen said...

very cute!

Bonnie Rasmussen said...

Sunnie-they are so cute!! I love his little boy haircut!

Brittanie said...

Their cuts turned out so cute! I am glad you found someone you like.

Durham Family said...

Love the haircuts. They both look adorable. Sunnie, you look great too. Not sure what you are doing, but good job!

Durham Family said...

Love the haircuts. They both look adorable. Sunnie, you look great too. Not sure what you are doing, but good job!

Stacy said...

So cute, what a difference a haircut makes! All the sudden they went from babies to big kids!

Keyonna said...

They are such cuties!

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

cute haircut!