Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Jude is back






Finally my son is a boy again. I have begged Daren to let me cut Jude's hair for a couple of months. He was very firm. That is when I threatened him with the dress and bow. It didn't matter to him. He did not want me to cut it. Finally I said, "I am making an appointment and that is that." Daren finally agreed the time had come. All that drama and I think the lady only took 1/2 inch off. I wanted to buzz the back and sides and spike the top but maybe in a cut or two we can go drastic. My husband and mom might have disowned me if I would have done that today. I think we are just afraid he won't be a baby anymore. He is growing up. What a sweety!

7 comments:

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie said...

He is so cute, you should add an AFTER picture to show what he looks like after the haircut.

Eli, Trieste, and The Gals said...

jude looks adorable! that is so cool he got to sit in a car while getting his hair cut. probably makes it much easier for everyone!

Curious Works said...

He looks like he had fun! ..give him and Lily a kiss

Dawn said...

Very cute! Although I have to agree with Daren, kid cuts are very hard, especially on the fine blonde hair. He's looking good!

Kendra@My Insanity said...

Hi Sunni,

It's Kendra Halterman. My mother-in-law is looking to update her address list and needed a current one for you. Would you mind emailing it to me at bnkhalterman {at} gmail {dot} com.

Thanks so much!

p.s. Your family is so cute!

Kendra@My Insanity said...

p.s. Since it is official, I can tell you that the reason for the updates is that Amber is engaged! You'll have to contact her for the details!