Saturday, July 11, 2009

Fourth Family Fun





We skipped the official fireworks this year. Nothing can compare to Omaha. I think it will all be anticlimactic from here on out. We didn't even do sparklers. I looked everywhere for them and I finally found them at one stand but the line was at least 20 min. long and there were 6 people waiting in the car for me. I guess I should be glad, then Daren can't try to make any sparkler bombs. What party poopers we were. The kids had a very bad day with lots of tears and every one went to be early. There is always next year. Hope you all had a great fourth.

5 comments:

Chanelle Lockard said...

I like your new family picture at the top its cute! Your hair is so long!! Your family is adorable. Once we are in Reno we will have to take a trip to visit you guys so we can meet eachothers kids! Love you!

Durham Family said...

Cute pictures. Judging by the pictures, everyone had a lot of fun, so that's what is going to be remembered. Can't believe how big they have gotten, wow!

Shawnie said...

I can't believe the babies are one!!! You guys are SO cute and look like you are loving ID. Which is a bummer because I think you should move back here. :-) Seeing Aspen always makes me smile!

Lyle and Jaime said...

Okay, so I was eaves dropping at the park today and remembered your blog so I had to post and say Hi! Very cute pictures!!! Your kids are super cute! See you next Friday for sure at the park. We never seem to see each other at church...

Keri said...

you blog is wonderful and your children are beautiful. It is fun seeing all the fun things you do together as a family. you are one busy mom.