Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I knew I didn't like strawberries for a reason...


Here are the firstfruits of our garden. I never really liked strawberries much but these were already here and they looked so pretty I had to eat them even if it was dipped in sugar. Well as they would ripen I would eat one or two a day. On Monday I came down with a serious case of hives. I took some benadryl and in the morning went to the dermatalogist. His conclusion was the same as mine. I am allergic to strawberries. Well at least now I will have a good excuse not to have to eat them.

5 comments:

Durham Family said...

I had no idea you did not like strawberries. I guess it is a good excuse to be allergic to something you don't like.

hope said...

Huh. Whoda thunk?! That would be horrible in my case. I love fresh strawberries. The downer for me is that I can't get them to grow.

Shaun & April said...

So sad, I love strawberries, but can definitely relate to the whole food allergy thing.

Curious Works said...

That sounds miserable...sorry you had to figure it out that way...but I like your strawberry picture!

Jenn said...

Hey!! Love your blog. What a cute family you have! i'll have to check back from time to time to keep tabs on you!! I also try to keep up a blog

halfofadozeninca.blogspot.com