Wednesday, July 2, 2008

They're Here



I went in to Labor and Delivery Thursday afternoon because I thought I had the flu and it was making my contractions act up. Turns out it was real labor and when they checked Lily was breech so they went ahead and did a C-section about an hour later. What a pleasant surprise to be done so quickly. It went really well and recovery has been soo much better than last time. The babies are healthy and doing well. They both have jaundice and Lily has to wear a light for a few days. They were born at 6:40 and 6:41 pm on Thursday the 26th and Lily weighed 5 lbs. 13 oz. and Jude weighed 5 lbs. 10 oz. We are thrilled to have them here safe and sound. We feel truly blessed to have these miracles in our home.

13 comments:

Julie said...

Those are some cute little bundles, can't wait to get there.

Unknown said...

Sunnie,

It's Marenda (Hansen) from Prescott. I found your blog on Tiffany's blog. Congratulations on 2 healthy beautiful babies. I am so happy for you and that things went well. I looked back through your blog a bit and it sounds like you have had quite the adventures getting you family. Congratulations again. We have a blog at www.samarenda.blogspot.com as well if you are sitting bored with two babies and an active daughter to take care of. :-) I hope you recover quickly and are feeling okay.

Congratulations!

Marenda

Amanda & Jason said...

They are soooo cute!! I can't get over it!! They look nice and big. i am so happy for you!! Congrats!!!!!

the heiner family said...

They are adorable! I am so excited for you! I really want to come see the babies when things settle down for you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! That is so exciting. They sound like they are a good size for twins 5 13 is what my Aspen was. They are beautiful! Good luck with everything.

Hailey said...

Congratulations!! It has been a long wait but I'm sure that it's so worth it now! They were big babies (for twins) - that's so great! We are really happy for you.

amber buhrley said...

Yea!!!! I have been checking everyday. i am so excited and happy for you guys! They both look beautiful and adorable! Glad to hear things went so well! You are awesome and best of luck with it all! the names you chose i love also!

Shaun & April said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you guys. They are so cute. Good luck with everything. I'll check often for fun pictures. Cute names too.

Missy said...

Congratulations! They are so cute! I hope your recovery goes well.

Fisher Family said...

Congratulations Sunnie! The babies look beautiful. Take care of yourself :)

Natalie said...

COngrats Sunny! I'm so glad everything went fast and well. They are so darling.

Marshall and Dana said...

Congrats the the 2 little beauties! Im so glad everything went so well. Hope you guys are doing good and getting a little rest! Take care.

Eli, Trieste, and The Gals said...

SUNNIE, I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY! WHAT WONDERFUL BLESSINGS BABIES ARE!