Friday, December 28, 2007

Two blobs means twins right?




So we had our ultrasound last week and while we were waiting for the doctor to come in I said to Daren, "How many do you think are in there?" He said, "One." I said, " I think there are two in there!" Then as the doctor proceeded to do the ultrasound I casually mentioned that we were curious if there were more than one in there. He did not respond. I got a little nervous. He had Daren and Aspen come stand to my side so he could turn the screen for me to see. Sure enough this is what I saw. I still had to hear him say it to believe it. That night I asked Daren again if he really thought there was one in there. He said, " No, I thought there were two but I didn't want to be dissapointed." Somehow we had a feeling. So now we are growing by four more feet and four more hands and two of most every thing else (Daren is especially hoping that we are growing by two more boys). I am sure the next few months will be challenging not to mention the next few years but we are sure Heavenly Father has a plan for us and we are just along for the ride.

11 comments:

Julie said...

I have never really been able to tell what was what in a sonogram but that is definitely 2 blobs. Yipee we are so excited for you and lining up our schedules to come and take care of you.

Dawn said...

Wow, that is gret news. 2 sets of twins. That is a handful. Just wait for all of the comments you will get when you are out in public. I get a ton, with just 4 kids. Congrats!

Hailey said...

Congratulations again Sunnie. This is such exciting news!

Emily said...

WOW! What a blessing!

hope said...

I am so happy for you!!! What amazing news!!!

brownfam said...

YA!!! We are so happy for you guys. Your family is seriously growing. Congratulations. We hope everything goes well for you.

Call family said...

WOW You are going to have a major instint family!! You will contiue to be a great mom I am so excited for you!!

Call family said...

Congrats!! I've always wanted twins adn now you'll have two sets!!! Lucky you!!

We love you!

Michelle and Anson

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS! That is so exciting.

A couple in our ward just had twins not too long ago. They have a website with pics http://picasaweb.google.com/bigdiehl
I always thought twins would be SO scary to have, especially as newborns, but looking at their pictures they look SO sweet and like they are already super close. It made me want twins myself!

Missy said...

Congrats Sunnie. I am so happy for you guys. What a wonderful blessing!

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

I'm so excited for you Sunnie. Plus I hope everything goes well with your adoptions. I've been watching my friends kids while they are out of town and they are the same ages as Clara & Vivy. I've been thinking I wouldn't wish twins twice in a row on anyone. But if anyone can do it it's you!